Invitation for Bids
Date: October 6,2021
Loan NoJ Grant No. and
Title: L3746 KGZ (COL) / G0632 KGZ (SF): Climate Change and Disaster-
Resilient Water Resources Sector Project
Contract No. and Title: MOES-SAWR-G-ICB-1 Lot № 126.96.36.199: Supply of Heavy Machinery for
Northern and Southern Response Centers and for O&M of irrigation
Deadline for Submission
of Bids: November 22,2021,15:00 (Bishkek time)
1. The Kyrgyz Republic has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the
cost of Climate Change and Disaster-Resilient Water Resources Sector Project, and it intends to
apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above Bidding is
open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2 The Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic and State Agency for Water Resources
under the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Management and Regional Development of the Kyrgyz
Republic (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply of Heavy
Machinery for Northern and Southern Response Centers and for O&M of imgation systems (the
‘Goods”) grouped into the following lots
Lot № 1 Supply of wheeled excavators and other heavy machinery
Lot № 2 Supply of minibuses and pickups
Lot № 3: Supply of fuel trucks 5 tones
Lot № 4: Supply of of wheeled excavators and dump trucks
Bids are being invited for individual contracts (lots) or for any combination of contracts (packages)
3. Open competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One Envelope
bidding procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding
Only eligible bidders with the following key qualification should participate in this bidding:
• Minimum average annual turnover of calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for
contracts completed or under execution over the last 3 (three) years.
Lot № 1 – USD 1 300 000
Lot № 2 – USD 700 000
Lot № 3 – USD 160 000
Lot № 4 – USD 1 800 000
• Successful completion as mam supplier within the last 3 (three) years, of at least 2 (two)
contracts each valued at 80% or of the estimated value of the subject contract with nature,
and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply).
This equates to
Lot № 1 – USD 500 000
Lot № 2 – USD 300 ООО ‘
Lot № 3 – USD 65 000
Lot № 4 – USD 700 000
The qualification criteria are more completely described in the bidding document.
4. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, bidders should contact:
Attention: Nabiev Nurlan Burhanovich, PIU Director
Address: 720055, 4A Toktonalleva Street, floor # 3, room # 328
Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Tel: +996 312 54 90 72
5. To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible bidders should
• write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for Supply of Heavy Machinery for
Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic.
• pay a nonrefundable fee of USD 100 or KGS 8400 by bank transfer tp the following account
Name Project Implementation Unit Climate Change and Disaster-Resilient
Water Resources Sector Project
Account in KGS 1350108039435913
Bank name and
address OJSC Aiyl Bank. 720040. 14. Logvinenko Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz
BANK SWIFT: IRVTUS3N
THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON. NEW YORK
BANK SWIFT: AIYLKG22
NAME: AJYL BANK
Account in USD 1350108032850522
• The document will be sent by e mail. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
6. Deliver your bid:
• to the address 4A Toktonalieva Street, floor # 3. room # 328, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
• on or before the deadline: November 22,2021 -15:00 (Bishkek time).
• together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of bidders’
representatives who choose to attend.