In compliance with the Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic “On approval of a Unified register (list) of state services provided by the state executive bodies, their structural divisions and subordinate authorities” №85 as of February 10, 2012, the Ministry of Emergency Services of the Kyrgyz Republic provides the following state services:
1. Educational and cultural services:
– preparation and refresher training of specialists of NGOs, agencies, organizations, commercial structures and physical entities working in the field of Civil Defense (provision type – fee-based);
– training, preparation, refresher training, and skills upgrade of specialists in the area of diving, water rescue operations (provision type – fee-based);
– preparation, refresher training of specialists, training of workers, civil servants, students in the area of fire safety (provision type – fee-based).
2. Provision of information:
– provision of specialized meteorological, agro-meteorological and hydrological information (provision type – fee-based).
3. Other services:
– organization and implementation of underwater-technical and diving operations (provision type – fee-based).